Carrizo Oil and Gas (CRZO) reported on recent activity in Weld County, Colorado, where the company has 61,658 net acres prospective for the Niobrara Shale.
Carrizo Oil and Gas has drilled six horizontal Niobrara Shale wells, put five wells onto production and expects to complete the sixth well shortly.
- Orlando Hill 26-44-8-61 well reached a peak 24 hour production rate of 650 barrels of oil per day.
- Nelson 17-44-9-60 well is “on production at an increasing oil cut.”
- Wickstrom 7-11-5-60 has been drilled to total depth and is waiting on completion.
- Carrizo State 16-11-9-60 tested at 690 barrels of oil per day.
- Carrizo State 36-24-9-61 tested at 681 barrels of oil per day.
- Carrizo Bob White #1 tests at 725 barrels of oil per day.
Carrizo Oil and Gas has allocated $35 million in capital for the Niobrara Shale in 2012.